We are three friends in Colorado who are virtually training together to run a half marathon during the fall of 2011. Some of us are veteran half marathoners, and for some, this will be our first. We'll be using this blog to document our training and nutrition, our struggles, and to inspire each other and you!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What Did I Sign Up For?

What Did I Sign Up For?
I need to keep an eye on my alter ego


Wednesday, June 29th
Michelle
2 Miles


A wimpy 2 mile run today. The whole time I was feeling heavy and I couldn't find my rhythm. The whole time I was thinking...who signed me up for this? What did I get myself into? Is there a way to train without running?

Then I had to kick myself into gear and channel my thoughts into somewhere positive. I finished my run, but wasn't very happy with it.

Good thing there is tomorrow... and good thing I have 2 other people to be accountable to!