We are three friends in Colorado who are virtually training together to run a half marathon during the fall of 2011. Some of us are veteran half marathoners, and for some, this will be our first. We'll be using this blog to document our training and nutrition, our struggles, and to inspire each other and you!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

For Those Of Us Who Enjoy Adult Beverages....


July 3, 2011
Rachel
Today's Mileage: 4.0 miles

Beware! I spent much of the day Saturday enjoying Tommyknocker beer at the bluegrass festival, and then ate a burrito bigger than my head at the Morrison Inn. Luckily, I drank some water before bed, but I'm not going to lie and tell you I was feeling fabulous during my 7:30 a.m. run today.

I swear I could feel that beer coursing through my veins as I ran up a very long hill in what seemed to already be 80 degree heat. But, I feel MUCH better now! I think my day has been more centered and productive after sweating that all out of my system early this morning.